Before you start the application process:
Make sure you have a soft copy of your ID (your application will not be processed if this document is missing).
You must have your parent/guardian’s ID number ready.
- Click Apply now.
- Click Make Booking.
- If it is your first time applying for the year 2022 click on the red button bellow “Login” to sign up and create your account (if you have already created your account you can type in your email and password and login to your dashboard).
- All Fields are required make sure you fill them in.
- Follow hints shown inside text fields to complete this application .
- On Page “Registration 3/6″ for a single room choose “Single Room Standard”, for a sharing room choose “Two Sharing Standard”, for a Three Sharing room choose “Three Sharing Standard”, (Please note: Single Rooms are limited).
- On Page “Registration 5/6″ enter you home address.
This Application process will take you 10 minutes or less
Does Kings Student Accommodation take students that are funded by National Student Financial Scheme (NSFAS)?
Yes we take students that are funded by NSFAS, Kings Student Accommodation is fully accredited by The Nelson Mandela University
Do i have to bring my own furniture?
No everything is provided for you in your room you will have your own, bed, study desk, wardrobe, student lamp, and more. All you need to bring is your bedding and cutlery
Which gender is accomodated at King SA?
Kings Student Accommodation offers accommodation to anyone of any gender and any race. Female students have there own floors as well as males students
Do i have to pay for transport to and from campus every day?
No transportation is included in your monthly rental.
How do i do my laundry?
We have laundry rooms, equipped with washing machines and driers. The use of the laundry rooms is free of charge for current residents. Note that we do not supply cleaning materials, powders, or detergents
Will i have internet access?
You will have access to Wi-Fi throughout the res with limitless data at no additional cost. Please see the Network Administrator if you need any further assistance. And for those that do not have their own laptop or PC, there is a PC lab onsite where you will be able to go online and work on university projects.